Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Feb 20, 2019

Does anyone have any experience with this company? Their web site is www.divacations.com Their website looks better than the Royal marketing group. But they are one of the places that wants an up front fee $275.00 and a 10% commision on the rental of yoour timeshare. I checked the BBB which indicated the had only one open compliant and had several that had been settled. Of the four companies I looked at DI had the best rating.

Although they sent me their contract, I have not given them any money. Their contract really does not guarantee anything except that your money will be theirs as soon as you give it to them.

If anyone here has had any experience with them, please post here whether good or bad. This information will be available for all members of Redweek to make better informed decissions about who and what companies to do business with. I for one, like to make informed decissions.

Alita G.
Feb 21, 2019

alitag wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with this company? Their web site is www.divacations.com Their website looks better than the Royal marketing group. But they are one of the places that wants an up front fee $275.00 and a 10% commission on the rental of your timeshare. I checked the BBB which indicated the had only one open compliant and had several that had been settled. Of the four companies I looked at DI had the best rating.

Although they sent me their contract, I have not given them any money. Their contract really does not guarantee anything except that your money will be theirs as soon as you give it to them.

If anyone here has had any experience with them, please post here whether good or bad. This information will be available for all members of Redweek to make better informed decisions about who and what companies to do business with. I for one, like to make informed decisions.

In my 35+ years of timeshare experience, I have never before heard of that outfit or its' web site. For what it's worth, I have also never heard of any entity requiring any money up front from an owner to rent out a timeshare on the owner's behalf --- and then take a commission on top of that. It's your call, but that doesn't sound at all right to me.

KC

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.