Ask RedWeek

Quesion about renting out my timeshare with Redweek.

Mar 08, 2019

I am looking at renting out my timeshare in Redweek. Due to the fact that anyone who would rent it has to pay the $18.99 annual fee, I would think the amout of people signed up that rent are drastically lower than if they did not have to pay the site and the rental. With that said I have a couple questions.

1. What is the percentage of properties that are posted that actually get rented?

2. How many people activly rent properties on this site? And how many properties are listed on average at any one time?

Nathan B.

Last edited by nathanb114 on Mar 08, 2019 06:26 PM

Mar 08, 2019

Nathan B.: The percent of timeshares that are rented will vary dramatically by resort: consider a Marriott resort on the beach in Aruba or Hawaii versus an unknown timeshare in the Midwest. You can view the rental history for your resort by visiting this page: What's My Timeshare Worth (https://www.redweek.com/whats-my-timeshare-worth)

We have over 2.6 million users on our website. The number of timeshares posted will again vary by the resort. Very popular large resorts may have over a hundred postings, while small resorts may not have any postings.

We see very few objections from renters to paying the $18.99 membership fee, which helps to prevent scammers and spammers from contacting the owners on our website. If someone buys a membership and then is unable to arrange a transaction, we provide a full refund of the membership fee if we are notified within 30 days.

If you have further questions, please feel free to use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.