Ask RedWeek

Newbie Question (cross-posted)

Jul 07, 2022

I just joined RedWeek and I have to say, I feel like I was just sucked in by clickbait. While I did read through the details in the fine print, the guy who finally called me back kept me on the phone for over 30min and I felt like I was at a timeshare presentation. I kept asking "what options are available for these (specific) dates" and he would just talk in circles. Why is it so hard to just give me a list of options? Is this what I paid an annual fee for? NOT HAPPY. I am not a timeshare owner, just looking to find some rental options. Feeling Scammed. :( adding: I thought I was going to be dealing with the owners directly. "Nicholas" said he was from bankweeks.com, which doesn't actually exist as a site and when I specifically asked how he got my name, he said through RedWeek. Is there a list of brokers that is available in order to know if you are dealing with a legit person?

Jenny B.
Aug 20, 2022

Is it possible to have the presentation given at the resorts recorded so these sell people can stop with the lying. Their are recordings of just about every business call made, these sell people should also be recorded.

Debra B.
Aug 21, 2022

You can record if you want but you have to have permission from the sales people or their superiors, especially if you want to use the recordings for legal purposes.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.