Timeshare Companies

Dream Travel Condos anyone?

It looks like a pyramid scheme to me. She shuffles her inventory around to the highest bidder and now her cash flow has run out and the business is collapsing. It could be the end of her run. She may try to open under a new name. Watch for her to start up again.

Helpful? 0 0

DREAM TRAVEL HAS GONE BANKRUPT!

In addition to lying about the reservations, Tonya was lying about reimbursement. She said that she was going to get a credit line form the bank. Total ponzi scheme. Why would she need to borrow money? She should have still had the money that we paid for the vacation. She has damaged so many guests and brokers. Shameful.

Anyone who has lost money to her should file a claim with the bankruptcy court. If she took money knowing that she was going to file for bankruptcy they could deny her case and even investigate her for fraud.

You need to call the law firm now because they are submitting the list of claimants to the court and claimants will hear back from the court in two weeks. Call Middleton Law Office, PLLC (662) 205-8304 to speak to someone. The phone number given in the message from the firm goes to a voice mail box which is not able to take messages.

Last edited by sabinef on Feb 05, 2015 11:23 AM

Folks, I spoke to the MS AG's Consumer's Affairs department. The very nice gentleman I spoke to said he hadn't received any complaints about DTC but would be more inclined to act if he did. We can't let her get away with this!

Please contact the Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General’s Office at 601-359-4230 and lodge a complaint!

we will be calling to put through a complaint.

does anyone know any any attorneys in Mississippi????

I filed a complaint with the Attorney General's office on the 3rd online and I have a copy of it, so it seems that he is missing some information. I will call them tomorrow and see why he says he never got it, since I got an email confirmation that is dated on the 3rd.

I am a vendor and she owes me alot of money for December reservations which she claimed she would pay last week and of course, I could not get in touch with her since she promised this.

Victims may file a complaint with the Attorney General here:

http://www.ago.state.ms.us/forms/consumer-protection-complaint-form/

I came up with an idea. Someone start a new thread under the heading of her business name Dream Travel Condos and Dream Travel inc. going bankrupt. This way when someone googles her company it will give them this site and you can post all the information they need to file their complaints. Marylinv34 has the contact information to post and let other victims have that contact information. If they receive enough complaints it could lead to a fraud investigation and her being denied her bankruptcy petition.

I just talked to the Attorney General's Office. They need atleast 12 people to file a complaint for them to investigate. Please help!!

I'll file a complaint today. I'm a a victim, too. Can't let her get away with it. While I was trying to gather all the information on her Homeaway listing, I found that she just wiped out all her info and put a new property without her name there. http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p362944

How about starting a thread at disboards forum asking for help? http://www.disboards.com/forums/orlando-hotels-and-attractions.15 This website has many viewers and quite a few are time-share lovers. (FYI, there was a good review about her there and that's why I chose her in the beginning, big mistake)

Victorm155 how do you know its her?

Has anyone been able to reach this number: 662-205-8304? I have not gotten anyone to answer this phone. Does anyone know if they are still taking names of people who want to become claimants?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

I just called and spoke to a lady by the name of Dale who manages the property listed by Victorm155. I asked if the unit belonged to Tonya and she said she has never heard of the name and asked where I found the listing. she seemed legitimate. I don't think that is a DT listing.

victorm155, are you sure that this is Tonya's ad? How can you tell?

I would love to talk to you. Please text me at 828-260-2697

I searched the property using the property number I rented from her, but found a different property. I can't be 100% sure it's her because there's no information whatsoever. The info I relied on is that the property manager has been listed since 2011, the same as her. I'm not familiar with how homeaway lists their properties. However, if they assign one single property number to each listing and never repeats the number to a new listing, then it's her.


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions