Timeshare Companies

Dream Travel Condos anyone?

Feb 21, 2015

You seem a little nefarious in your comments,,,,,you don't say which DA, you keep repeating the same wrong things,,,,I mean it sounds like you didn't like a difference of opinion because you want to be the minstrel in this show and that is fine with me,,,,,but you are wrong,,,,and you nor any "joe citizen" has enough influence with the FTC, state AG or the District Attorney for that county (yes - county) to force charges,,,,people who have been allegedly cheated: file a claim (this is a chapter 7 no asset so it probably will do you no good but I won't blow smoke up your skirt like this person that is posting - I will tell you the truth) , this person does not have all the documents I have nor do they say they do - they keep skipping over what I present here as if they don't understood it,,,,so: file a claim, motion to dismiss based on fraud and file an adversary complaint so you are working several lanes of potential recovery,,,,,again,,,,this is not about me nor the other person posting it is about those who believe they have lost money through fraudulent activity. And fyi everybody - it didn't take much to track down Tonya's new number - never does when people are shady - I already know enough to know this case is a big problem and it has a chance for an examination hearing (for those who don't understand what that is: if a trustee believes there is suspicious fraudulent information about this bk they petition the judge for an examination hearing - that is different from a creditor hearing - so yes they DO investigate - and to the paralegal - you need to get some bankruptcy experience and use your passion for this matter in a positive manner, taking in all information from all sources and get a little training in these matters if you intend to lead these poor people to the Promise Land... and again people, a consultation with an attorney might be a few hundred dollars - well worth that for solid, licensed advice......

lorileel wrote:
lol, I didn't know I was banned - my life is too busy to notice something like that, lol,,,although I will say I have friends who are on there - I haven't even looked again,,so let me clear something up for you: if you are a paralegal you are certainly not experienced in bankruptcy proceedings. And the FTC takes hundreds of complaints maybe thousands so I am not sure what you mean that they are involved - to no real degree I can assure you. And which DA would that be? And it does matter because an attorney general has no jurisdiction over a federal court,if the AG investigates they will file state charges but the creditors won't see a dime,,,,,oh and by the way, the chapter 7 bankruptcy petition was filed without accompanying schedules which makes it deficient and could be dismissed forcing her to motion to reinstate, which would be granted. I am watching the filings in real time and I have everything saved to my computer up to yesterday,,,, fyi, so the only correct thing you are stating here is that NO COMPLAINT is filed yet - an adversary complaint and a motion to dismiss is filed against the petition filing - which is the originating cause or as you would put it the "complaint" this is not normal civil court nor is this a simple family court matter. And as to research,,,,over 30 years in the business and well versed,,,well versed,,and I am so experienced that I know without making a phone call what is going to happen,,,,,and fyi that is 24 years of federal and 3 state government agency experience and not as a paralegal,,,and besides, this isn't about YOU or ME,,,,it's about those who have a complaint,,,,why would you want them to not file a claim or motion to dismiss? curious ,,,,odd,,,,,good luck with your letter and phone calls,,,,cause you will need it...

robink157 wrote:
The Facebook page you were banned from for causing problems and proving false information. Amx the FTC is already involved and if you don't think they are why don't you call them. Or for that matter why don't you call the DA. It doesn't matter if the AG is only state, they are just the investigative agency, it then gets presented to the DA to file charges. There is no complaint filed in bankruptcy court so you don't need a cross complaint. Have you even done any research or made any phone calls?

Lorilee L.
Feb 22, 2015

Let me share a few things with you Lorileel. First of all, you were aware that you were banned from the face book page as in less than 24 hours you created another profile and tried to rejoin the facebook page and were blocked again without entry. Secondly, this may not be about you, but it is about me and so many others. I am one of Tonya Williams victims and she has scammed me out of my money and I intend to see this woman behind bars. If this has nothing to do with you, then why you are so involved in it. Makes me wonder.....Your comment about watching the bankruptcy documents "live", does that mean they are being handed to you or you're the one handing them in? As far as the bankruptcy documents, I have access to every one of them and have them all printed and sitting right beside me so your access to them is nothing special, they are a matter of public record. You're comment about my experience is laughable, you couldn't be more incorrect. The difference between you and I me is I have done all of my research and made all of the necessary calls and followed all of the correct steps. I am doing exactly what the Bankruptcy Trustee and the Unites States Trustee have stated we need to do. They don't work for Tonya Williams, They work in the best interest of all parties. Now I really don't have time for your silly games, I have to help 209 creditors put a woman behind bars. P.S. It's common practice for a business to not file their schedules with their initial bankruptcy filing. And the DA's name is Trent Kelly. He is the DA for Lee County.

lorileel wrote:
You seem a little nefarious in your comments,,,,,you don't say which DA, you keep repeating the same wrong things,,,,I mean it sounds like you didn't like a difference of opinion because you want to be the minstrel in this show and that is fine with me,,,,,but you are wrong,,,,and you nor any "joe citizen" has enough influence with the FTC, state AG or the District Attorney for that county (yes - county) to force charges,,,,people who have been allegedly cheated: file a claim (this is a chapter 7 no asset so it probably will do you no good but I won't blow smoke up your skirt like this person that is posting - I will tell you the truth) , this person does not have all the documents I have nor do they say they do - they keep skipping over what I present here as if they don't understood it,,,,so: file a claim, motion to dismiss based on fraud and file an adversary complaint so you are working several lanes of potential recovery,,,,,again,,,,this is not about me nor the other person posting it is about those who believe they have lost money through fraudulent activity. And fyi everybody - it didn't take much to track down Tonya's new number - never does when people are shady - I already know enough to know this case is a big problem and it has a chance for an examination hearing (for those who don't understand what that is: if a trustee believes there is suspicious fraudulent information about this bk they petition the judge for an examination hearing - that is different from a creditor hearing - so yes they DO investigate - and to the paralegal - you need to get some bankruptcy experience and use your passion for this matter in a positive manner, taking in all information from all sources and get a little training in these matters if you intend to lead these poor people to the Promise Land... and again people, a consultation with an attorney might be a few hundred dollars - well worth that for solid, licensed advice......

lorileel wrote:
lol, I didn't know I was banned - my life is too busy to notice something like that, lol,,,although I will say I have friends who are on there - I haven't even looked again,,so let me clear something up for you: if you are a paralegal you are certainly not experienced in bankruptcy proceedings. And the FTC takes hundreds of complaints maybe thousands so I am not sure what you mean that they are involved - to no real degree I can assure you. And which DA would that be? And it does matter because an attorney general has no jurisdiction over a federal court,if the AG investigates they will file state charges but the creditors won't see a dime,,,,,oh and by the way, the chapter 7 bankruptcy petition was filed without accompanying schedules which makes it deficient and could be dismissed forcing her to motion to reinstate, which would be granted. I am watching the filings in real time and I have everything saved to my computer up to yesterday,,,, fyi, so the only correct thing you are stating here is that NO COMPLAINT is filed yet - an adversary complaint and a motion to dismiss is filed against the petition filing - which is the originating cause or as you would put it the "complaint" this is not normal civil court nor is this a simple family court matter. And as to research,,,,over 30 years in the business and well versed,,,well versed,,and I am so experienced that I know without making a phone call what is going to happen,,,,,and fyi that is 24 years of federal and 3 state government agency experience and not as a paralegal,,,and besides, this isn't about YOU or ME,,,,it's about those who have a complaint,,,,why would you want them to not file a claim or motion to dismiss? curious ,,,,odd,,,,,good luck with your letter and phone calls,,,,cause you will need it...

robink157 wrote:
The Facebook page you were banned from for causing problems and proving false information. Amx the FTC is already involved and if you don't think they are why don't you call them. Or for that matter why don't you call the DA. It doesn't matter if the AG is only state, they are just the investigative agency, it then gets presented to the DA to file charges. There is no complaint filed in bankruptcy court so you don't need a cross complaint. Have you even done any research or made any phone calls?

Kitty C.
Feb 22, 2015

I have a very simplistic question... where is the money she took from us...the money was for reservations that we did not get? WHERE IS THE MONEY ???? She was taking money for reservations right until she filed, it is somewhere out there....

Leslie P.
Feb 22, 2015

I'm not posting my investigative work on the internet,,,,I will give that directly to the trustee,,,,,and it's not completely done yet - I have a packed schedule,,,,but I have years of experience tracking money in my field,,,,I won't say what I believe I know yet - it would spoil a formal investigation,,,,,,,

File your claim and then choose a path - motion to dismiss due to fraud or adversary complaint. It pushes the trustee to hold a 2004 examination meeting - you can find information on what that is on the net. FYI, I gain nothing from all this conversation,,,,, Do you have everything she has filed in the case? Because I do. And that is important for you to fight for your rights. Also, she has probably spent most of it - maybe like a Ponzi scheme.......

lesliep96 wrote:
I have a very simplistic question... where is the money she took from us...the money was for reservations that we did not get? WHERE IS THE MONEY ???? She was taking money for reservations right until she filed, it is somewhere out there....

Lorilee L.
Feb 22, 2015

if you want to email me privately and we can move with caution (I don't want to be dealing with a Tonya minion) we can have private conversations there and then perhaps talk on the phone at some point.

rhonnah007@gmail.com

lorileel wrote:
I'm not posting my investigative work on the internet,,,,I will give that directly to the trustee,,,,,and it's not completely done yet - I have a packed schedule,,,,but I have years of experience tracking money in my field,,,,I won't say what I believe I know yet - it would spoil a formal investigation,,,,,,,

File your claim and then choose a path - motion to dismiss due to fraud or adversary complaint. It pushes the trustee to hold a 2004 examination meeting - you can find information on what that is on the net. FYI, I gain nothing from all this conversation,,,,, Do you have everything she has filed in the case? Because I do. And that is important for you to fight for your rights. Also, she has probably spent most of it - maybe like a Ponzi scheme.......

lesliep96 wrote:

Lorilee L.
Feb 22, 2015

I book a 3/2 condo at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort with Dream Tavel Condos llc in August 2014 for a May 2015 week long vacation. We payed her in full through paypal. We used a debit card as we try to pay cash instead of using a credit card. We knew we would not talk with her for many many months since we booked so far in advance. I have booked with her for the past three years and never had a problem. On Wednesday February 18 th 2015 I got a letter saying she had filed for bankruptcy. We called our bank and we had no protection or recourse because we paid through a debit card. We contacted paypal and because we were 19 days beyond their 180 day cut off to be able to even open a claim. We are out $1395.00 for our family vacation. We save all year to be able to go to Walt Disney World. Thank god we were not buying a package or anything that included theme park tickets or we would be out that money too. We were able to book through another company at the same resort but it costs more and we could not get a three bedroom so we had to get a 2 bedroom. We have contacted the FTC and filed a complaint and have written to the bankruptcy trustee so that we will not be " written off " in her bankruptcy. I am trying to organize a group of people who may be interested in hiring an attorney as a group to file a lawsuit against her. I am hopeful she is going to do some jail time for fraud. Do not book through her or give her any money.

Angela S.

Last edited by phyl21 on May 13, 2015 09:49 PM

Feb 22, 2015

I really hate to see this friction. But given what has transpired, that there is some mistrust is understandable. A lot of hard working families have been hurt by this. And far too many of them are not able to recover money through PayPal or even credit card companies because they booked so far in advance. And let's face it, who to file what documents with and when and where can be a bit overwhelming. Especially to those without a legal background, those out of state, and those out of country. I think Robink157 has been very open about her interest in this matter (she's on the list of creditors) and her professional background. Lorileel, perhaps you too could let us know your interest and background. I think we all want to see justice served. Nobody wants Tonya to get away with this because the proper documents were not filed where and when required. Let's start by building some trust. If everyone's willing, let's take a breath and see if there's a way to clear the air.

Trix P.

Last edited by trixp on Feb 22, 2015 02:38 PM

Feb 23, 2015

it is important to file the proper documents. Any court case must follow protocol. Letter writing and phone calling is not going to produce the desired results. I don't know Robink157 and as well intentioned she may be it won't work. My interest is because a friend of mine lost money and she asked me my thoughts. I told her. I have done state (3) and federal work for 24 years. I am not owed any money nor do I have an agenda. Robink157 says she is a paralegal and that is okay. But even paralegals "specialize"...you could be a family court paralegal and not qualified to formulate criminal documents. Or a bk paralegal and not be qualified for civil work. Just like doctors, etc., As to friction, I'm tough enough to handle it - my one bit of personal advice for those that lost money: don't depend on the FTC or a state attorney general to get you your money. It won't happen. Try to set aside your emotions and formulate a plan. It starts with a claim, and followed up with a motion to dismiss for fraud. Then if that doesn't work an adversary complaint,,,,,As they say in the army "the battle plan changes when the enemy is engaged".....and if you are following this thread - Robin157 does not ever say she has the complete bk file (I do) or training in this area - I do. Take care in your pursuit and thank you for the comments - very nice and professional...

trixp wrote:
I really hate to see this friction. But given what has transpired, that there is some mistrust is understandable. A lot of hard working families have been hurt by this. And far too many of them are not able to recover money through PayPal or even credit card companies because they booked so far in advance. And let's face it, who to file what documents with and when and where can be a bit overwhelming. Especially to those without a legal background, those out of state, and those out of country. I think Robink157 has been very open about her interest in this matter (she's on the list of creditors) and her professional background. Lorileel, perhaps you too could let us know your interest and background. I think we all want to see justice served. Nobody wants Tonya to get away with this because the proper documents were not filed where and when required. Let's start by building some trust. If everyone's willing, let's take a breath and see if there's a way to clear the air.

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

All I hear is a lot of double talk. To get results file a claim with the bankruptcy court and complaints with the FTC. Take action and don't get distracted by someone who wants to discourage anyone from filing a complaint.

Don P.
Feb 23, 2015

you, a paralegal are going to help 209 creditors put Tonya in jail. I'm humbled. But that won't happen. This is a no asset bankruptcy.

And fyi I share a computer with a whole large group of people here, maybe they took an interest in the facebook but I can assure you I did not.

And, deadlines are deadlines - yes there is some wiggle room but corporations are not treated any differently than individuals.

So put on your cape and save all these people. I on the other hand will put on my track shoes and be prepared to go the distance.

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

Just FYI everyone - the bankruptcy court motioned to dismiss this case this morning. The attorney immediately filed a motion to reinstate the case. This happened about 3 hours ago and just got posted.

As I said, I see things the day they are filed. Anyone wants copies let me know email me at rhonnaw@gmail.com

Thanks!

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

I suspect Lorileel is either Tonya herself or someone associated with Tonya. I advise anyone who is a victim of Tonya to file with the court and the FTC. Keep up the pressure and don't let the shill distract you.

Don P.
Feb 23, 2015

wow, no I am not her nor a friend to her. You should be able to tell that from my urgings to file motions. File an Objection to their Reinstatement. File immediately. And again, the FTC will not be helpful - unless it just helps to vent.

There are a few people on this thread who have spoken to me directly. They know the work I am doing to help everyone.

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

Thank you for providing more information Lorileel

Trix P.
Feb 23, 2015

hey guys:

With the dismissal of the bankruptcy case because they did not file their schedules came a motion to reinstate the case by Tonya's attorney. Now is the time to write a Motion (legal pleading - look in Microsoft office for form) and state in your motion why this is fraud and attach all docs you have. The title of the Motion should be: OBJECTION TO REINSTATEMENT - and insert your case number.....if anyone wants to see a sample let me know. If enough people file an objection to the reinstatement they will not reinstate the case. Take care everybody...

donp196 wrote:
I suspect Lorileel is either Tonya herself or someone associated with Tonya. I advise anyone who is a victim of Tonya to file with the court and the FTC. Keep up the pressure and don't let the shill distract you.

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

file your motion of objection to the reinstatement. Include all your data. 21 days only to get it in. Please folks don't delay or the bankruptcy gets reinstated and she nor dream travel deserve to file bk as her stuff looks totally fraudulent to me.

lorileel wrote:
hey guys:

With the dismissal of the bankruptcy case because they did not file their schedules came a motion to reinstate the case by Tonya's attorney. Now is the time to write a Motion (legal pleading - look in Microsoft office for form) and state in your motion why this is fraud and attach all docs you have. The title of the Motion should be: OBJECTION TO REINSTATEMENT - and insert your case number.....if anyone wants to see a sample let me know. If enough people file an objection to the reinstatement they will not reinstate the case. Take care everybody...

donp196 wrote:

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

Don, let's not go there again. Lorileel recommended people consult an attorney for advice. I don't think Tonya Williams or friends would be pointing people in that direction.

Listen, there's only one perpetrator we should be focused on that is Tonya Williams from Dream Travel Condos. We are all in this boat because we trusted her with our money. In my opinion, for the 209 creditors to blindly trust the legal advice of online strangers would be foolish. I'm not saying we don't follow the advice. I'm saying we need to educate ourselves first. I applaud both Robink and Lorileel for their commitment to the cause and for their passion. They may not agree on how to proceed, but they've both stepped up and, in my books, they both get gold stars. I, unfortunately, was not able to recover funds lost to Tonya. I am now out of pocket an extra $1,400.00 I didn't have for accommodations in order to salvage our vacation. I will, however, continue to research my options as cheaply as possible. I will also continue to support these two women as they continue to offer support to us.

Trix P.
Feb 23, 2015

nicely written and I agree. I can't help everyone but if you call the bk courts they will confirm you can file an objection to reinstatement. Be thorough. And there may be a way to recover the $1400 but that will take some time.

Stay strong. Don't give up. File your motions and for those that need legal advice (licensed) consult an attorney. It shouldn't cost that much. Lay out your questions to them and be detailed.

trixp wrote:
Don, let's not go there again. Lorileel recommended people consult an attorney for advice. I don't think Tonya Williams or friends would be pointing people in that direction.

Listen, there's only one perpetrator we should be focused on that is Tonya Williams from Dream Travel Condos. We are all in this boat because we trusted her with our money. In my opinion, for the 209 creditors to blindly trust the legal advice of online strangers would be foolish. I'm not saying we don't follow the advice. I'm saying we need to educate ourselves first. I applaud both Robink and Lorileel for their commitment to the cause and for their passion. They may not agree on how to proceed, but they've both stepped up and, in my books, they both get gold stars. I, unfortunately, was not able to recover funds lost to Tonya. I am now out of pocket an extra $1,400.00 I didn't have for accommodations in order to salvage our vacation. I will, however, continue to research my options as cheaply as possible. I will also continue to support these two women as they continue to offer support to us.

Lorilee L.
Feb 23, 2015

Could you provide your email address again?

Thank you.

Trix P.
Feb 24, 2015

rhonnaw@gmail.com

Hope everyone is doing well today.

trixp wrote:
Could you provide your email address again?

Thank you.

Lorilee L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.