Feb 04, 2008

I am considering purchasing a silver week.

How difficult is it to obtain week 47 (thanksgiving week right?)

If I were to obtain this week 47 and then wanted to trade it, would intervol consider it a red week?

thanks

James O.
Jun 19, 2008

I own 2 silver weeks and have never had a problem booking Thanksgiving week since I can book 13 months in advance... it may be difficult if you only own one week. Interval does consider it a red week... at least up until now.

Nancy S.
Jan 23, 2009

Have you ever been able to book into a Platinum season in your own resort?

Lissette E.
Jan 23, 2009

I've never tried --

Nancy S.
Mar 17, 2009

Yes. Before the Resort was completely sold out of Time Share weeks, we were able to exchange our Silver Week for ski weeks in both mid-December and in March for Spring Break. It took some very diligent work with Interval International to accomplish--repeated phone calls, etc. It is also possible to nab exchanges as they appear on the Interval web site 24/7 if you are committed. My advice is to find an Interval agent you like working with and who sounds very knowledgeable and get their extension number. When you do call Interval, deal only with them and let them know what you are trying to accomplish. They will often keep an eye out for your request and nab it for you if it comes available. Good luck.

Cathryn G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.