The Charter Club of Marco Beach

Explanation of room numbers- so it is easily obvious which building we are talking about

May 08, 2008

Can somebody please explain to me how the appartment numbers work. I have stayed there several times before and know that the North Tower is nearer the beach, but which floor number are North and which are south.? This would help a lot Thanks Margaret oakton

Margaret O.
Jun 21, 2008

margaret758 wrote:
Can somebody please explain to me how the appartment numbers work. I have stayed there several times before and know that the North Tower is nearer the beach, but which floor number are North and which are south.? This would help a lot Thanks Margaret oakton
Margaret, The South Tower rooms run from 01-04 (for example, 501-504). The North Tower rooms are from 05-08. There are 10 floors in each building, but actually the first floor is one floor up from the ground. Hope this explains it.

Carolyn H.
Dec 16, 2015

The South Building has the complete view of both the beautifully tropical pool plus the view of the beach. I prefer the south building to the north building.

Diane C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.