Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Timeshares FIR SALE IN fLORIDA

Jul 08, 2008

Has any one done business with or almost did business with a company namedUnlimited Marketing in Tamarac Florida. They sale and rent out your timeshares. They also want money up front to sell my timeshare. Is there any one that will sell timeshares without money up front. Help .I need to sell mine but I need some one honest.

Deborah W.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jul 08, 2008 10:01 PM

Jul 09, 2008

deborahw153 wrote:
Has any one done business with or almost did business with a company namedUnlimited Marketing in Tamarac Florida. They sale and rent out your timeshares. They also want money up front to sell my timeshare. Is there any one that will sell timeshares without money up front. Help .I need to sell mine but I need some one honest.
============== First DON'T PAY AN UPFRONT FEE to anyone to rent or sell your timeshare

There are companies that will market your TS without charging an up-front fee, but any commission will NOT be like a home sale commission of 6% and could cost over $1000.00. So unless your TS is worth several thousand dollars on the resale market (not the developer price), you'd be better off trying to sell it yourself. That being said, if you want to pursue selling through a no upfront fee company, contact Judi Kozlowski ("google" her name for info). She is/was a regular contributor to this site and her real estate firm handles TS resales on a commission basis. She will give yoiu an honest assessment of the value.

Otherwise there are various websites available to list your timeshare for sale at minimal or no cost to you. In addition to listing it with Redweek, other sites are: TUG (www.tug2.net) myresortnetwork vacationtimesharerentals bidshares craigslist ebay

Search these sites to get an idea as to how much your TS is worth and price it accordingly. Unless you own at one of the higher end resorts like Disney, be prepared to sell for a lot less than developer's price.

Good Luck

Mike N.

Last edited by mike1536 on Jul 09, 2008 06:30 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.