Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club

Does anyone know the approximate resale value of an every other year 2br/2ba

Sep 10, 2008

I would appreciate any information

Gene K.
Oct 18, 2008

Hi,

I would like to know the answer to this question. I dont see any replies so far, have you been able to find out from any body.

regards

Martin

Martin O.
Jan 03, 2009

I would like to know, too - especially for a 2 BR Lockoff.

Laura

Laura B.
Mar 06, 2009

Hi

We have just returned from there are you really going to buy a unit here??? You can email me on any questions it would not be my first choice at all...

FYI Bonnie

Bonnie A.
Mar 11, 2009

why? Did you not like it there? They have done improvements. Golf way to expensive?

Lisa E.
Mar 11, 2009

Hi

Read my review on the resort and I think it will tell all.. no one was golfing that week . I am not a golfer so no idea what the fees were.. there are so many nicer resorts that offer so much more and are not so far away from the action .. its a very plain and boring resort..nothing exciting there to return for at all.

Bonnie A.
Mar 02, 2012

Back to the question, is any one can advice current resale value of even year 2B/2B lockoff? where I we found it out for reference?

Sunny

Sunny S.
Mar 20, 2012

IT IS MUCH CHEAPER TO RENT

Gary D.
Apr 03, 2013

It goes on bidshares.com for as low as $1 and as high as $5000 and also on this site. Let the buyer beware. The value is whatever you are willing to pay. Remember you are then stuck with the rising dues and maintenance.

sunnys23 wrote:
Back to the question, is any one can advice current resale value of even year 2B/2B lockoff? where I we found it out for reference?

Sunny

Neil J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.