Mar 04, 2009

We have traded our Tahoe timeshare for a two-bedroom unit at Casa Dorada Beach & Golf resort. Has anyone stayed in a two-bedroom unit before? We also booked an extra vacation here for the same week in a one-bedroom unit for our 25 year old daughter and a friend. Both confirmations came with unit numbers on them. Anyone had any experience with this? Should we pay for the all-inclusive before we get there with this form that has been e-mailed to us or should we wait and pay when we arrive? Thanks!

Virginia S.
Oct 25, 2009

have not stayed in the two bedroom, but it should be very nice, and easily accommodate two couples. one bedroom with den/mini kitchen is spacious, but best suited for one couple with children(sofa sleeper for second couple). Junior suite definitely one couple. most ocean view. you may have option not to go all inclusive if you want to, but it's a drive to restaurants in either town, and usually they offer a cut rate for booking it before going down there. happy vacation!

Clint P.
Nov 18, 2009

Our timeshare is a two bedroom suite - called a "presidential suite". we love it and thoroughly enjoy the resort. we have had 5 to 8 stay in the suite and have plenty of room since most of the time is spent on the beach. No suggestion for you on when to pay the all-inclusive.

have fun

Kent L.
Feb 22, 2010

Hello - I just book Club Casa Dorada for May, and I am wondering if you can help me understand what and where the accomodations actually are. Each time I try to figure it out, I keep getting kicked to "Dreams", but I don't think the pictures on the Dreams site are actually the RCI rooms - do you have pictures of the actual timeshare rooms? Have you been to the resort lately? A lot of the reviews of this resort are old.

Are you actually staying at Dreams?

I would be grateful for your help.

Thank you.

Debbe Barbara

Debbe B.
Jun 07, 2012

Its very nice to stay in two bedroom set. It have the two bathrooms with it and couple enjoying it very much. It is best suited for couple.

Nathan H.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jun 12, 2012 04:46 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.