Jan 26, 2013

Is number of guests flexible? I have 5 going . And the week I wanna go is for 4. Some are posted 4 for 1 bedroom. While others post 5 for 1 bedroom. Is it possible? And does admittance to Atlantis change?

Diane C.
Mar 11, 2013

Just looked here for the first time and saw that no one has answered you on this forum. There are 2 different one-bedroom villas. The One Bedroom DELUXE units sleep 4 people and is the smaller of the One Bedroom villas. The Deluxe villa has a kitchenette and bathroom that includes a combination shower and jetted bathtub. The larger One Bedroom PREMIUM sleeps 5 people if a roll-away is used. (Roll-aways are NOT allowed in the smaller One Bedroom Deluxe villas.) The One Bedroom Premium bathroom area is quite spacious which includes a jetted tub AND a separate shower. Also there is a full kitchen in the larger One Bdrm Premium. Plus the private porch/patio is accessible from the master bedroom or the living room. This is quite nice if parents want to enjoy coffee on the patio without disturbing any guests sleeping on the sofabed. Whichever villa you stay in, you will have a wonderful time.

dianec377 wrote:
Is number of guests flexible? I have 5 going . And the week I wanna go is for 4. Some are posted 4 for 1 bedroom. While others post 5 for 1 bedroom. Is it possible? And does admittance to Atlantis change?

LeeAnne F.
Mar 24, 2013

i had asked the same question to a time share owner and they replied you have to rent a 5 person condo to get 5 writst bands otherwise that one person cannot get into the atlantis. I do not know if this is correct but that is what he said. So if it is adverstised as rental for 4 you only get 4 writst bands.

Joann C.
May 10, 2013

You CAN buy a day pass for the Atlantis, however, $135 or a day beach pass for $69 !

Sharon C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.