Timeshare Companies

Hilton Head Island

May 20, 2013

What is the most friendly kid resort on Hilton Head Island, SC? I'm taking my 5 grand kids there.

Martin F.
May 21, 2013

fransted wrote:
What is the most friendly kid resort on Hilton Head Island, SC? I'm taking my 5 grand kids there.

Any resort on beautiful Hilton Head is great for kids .... all have pools and you can rent bikes and ride the entire island. Another question would be if you prefer to be waterfront, inland or near the marina .... you could then narrow your choices.

R P.
May 21, 2013

Waterfront

Martin F.
May 21, 2013

With that many kids I would probably recommend a 3 br. If money were no object I would say an oceanfront room at Marriott's Grande Ocean would be the nicest with great kids activities but the largest they have is 2 BR's. Marriott's Surfwatch is also very nice although with a slightly less desirable location on the island. Waterside is a couple of blocks from the ocean but is a less expensive alternative and still has a nice pool and is fun for kids.

Tracey S.
May 22, 2013

fransted wrote:

Just curious .... are you looking to rent from an owner or for an exchange.

R P.
May 23, 2013

I would recommend Waterside by Spinnaker or Bluewater Resort & Marina... Waterside has an activity center along with a ton of pools... Short walk to the beach which is about a mile away.

Douglas E
Jul 07, 2013

MARRIOTT HARBOR POINTE AT SHELTER COVE. SIMPLE TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND, NEAR SHOPPING AND HARBOR. TWO NICE POOLS, PLAY AREA, SAFE AND FUN. ENJOY.

R. L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.