Marriott Grand Residence Club - Lake Tahoe

A few of my favorite things at the Grand Residence Club Tahoe

Jun 01, 2014

I'm an owner at this resort and have been a regular visitor to South Lake Tahoe for over 30 years. I wanted to share a few of my favorite things around the Marriott Grand Residence.

- Driftwood cafe on the west side of the building. One of the best breakfast's in town! - FiRE+iCE Restaurant next door in the Timberlodge. Mongolian style barbeque. Watching the cooks is one of the best shows in town. - Blue Dog Gourmet Pizza next door in the Raley Center. One of the best pizza's in town. - A gondola ride on the Heavenly gondola. Stunning views year round. Check to make sure which days it operates because it does not always run weekdays in the spring. - A cruise to Emerald Bay on the Tahoe Queen - A massage or facial at the Body Essentials Day Spa on the first floor.

Jim M.
Jan 21, 2015

Hi jimm623, do you happen to have the seasons calendar for Grand Residence Club Tahoe? Or can you tell me which weeks are classified as Platinum or Gold, etc. Thanks Larry

Larry H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.