Dawn Beach Club

Dawn Beach Club, Photos of inside of units?

Mar 21, 2015

Hello, I have been to St. Marteen, but stayed in Simpson Bay area before... trying to decide if I made a good or bad decision. We are going to Dawn Beach Club for my parents 50th wedding anniversary in May. I have realized that many of the photos online are of the Westin Hotel & not of the Dawn Beach Club timeshare units. Just wondering if anyone has photos of the inside of the 3 Bedroom/ 2 Bath units? Also, are the units renovated or how are the furnishings... I keep reading of the mildew or sewer odor..any updates are greatly appreciated!! Also, any advice on a certain building or unit to request that is oceanfront or has a great ocean view ?? Thanks so much KR

K R.
Dec 06, 2015

The best photos I found of the inside of the units are on the Interval site: https://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1503&resortCode=DBS&parentResortCode=DBS&showVideo=true#.VmTacIRNAmk

I'm not sure if you can get to that without logging into the site first.....

The furnishings are excellent, new, well kept-up. We've never had a problem with mildew or any other smells--it jus smells like the ocean, fresh and clean!

Mary J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.