Ask RedWeek

"Redweek Verified"

May 22, 2017

You offer a service when folks wish to rent out their timeshares. It's called "Redweek Verified".

You used to show a set of instructions to be followed, before the "Redweek Verified" banner appears on an ad, but I can no longer find it.

Can you please re-post it, so that prospective renters have a better idea of what it means, and how to go about getting their rentals verified?

Thanks.

R

Richard D.
May 22, 2017

Richard -

You will find the information on the RedWeek Verified option under the Resources tab, or you can go directly to RedWeek Verified.

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on May 22, 2017 02:34 PM

Jun 24, 2017

Phyllis, I have a different question. If I use Redweek Verified, and later on my dates on that reservation change, am I locked out of making that change? Will I have to de-activate my verified ad and pay for a completely new one, or can I edit it and then (assuming I'd lose the Verified status because of the date change) pay to RE verify it?

Steve L.
Jun 24, 2017

Steve -

You would be able to change the dates on your posting, but the verified status would automatically drop off. You would then need to pay the verification fee to get the posting verified again.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to Contact Us .

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 06, 2017

Does Marriott Vacation Club International accept a deeded week purchased from a timeshare exchange company or do they only except it if you convert to points?

The prices on Redweek seem to seriously undercut Marriott Week Owners and Marriott's value.

Does Marriott place these purchased weeks in a seperate category for assignment. For example, does Marriott restrict the number of 2bdrs available during any given week to purchasers of resale villas?

Jim

Jim L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.