Marriott's Grande Vista

Does anyone know what fees are not...

Sep 23, 2021

Does anyone know what fees are not included in the rental? Are there daily resort fees, parking fees, cleaning fees, taxes?

Kim S.
Oct 13, 2021

If we are aware of any resort fees, we add a note with these fees on all the postings for that resort.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
May 13, 2022

Free parking, no daily resort fee, not sure on cleaning fee with Covid ,it used to be optional

Jo A.
Aug 13, 2022

Free on site parking at Villa and Golf Club. No resort fees unless you purchase a specific activity. Full list of free and fee based activities will be given at check in. We have been owners at this resort since 2013 and never charged for cleaning, even post COVID shutdowns. They wil ask you to post a credit card upon checkin to make charges to the villa for food, drinks etc easier for all.

Dive A.
Aug 13, 2022

There were no daily usage or parking fees but I did a trade exchange not a rental. There are several grocers within a few miles.

Jo A.
Mar 01, 2024

Hello, Someone contacted me about my posting and said there are $641.00 in taxes and fees- what is she talking about?? I am not familiar with the taxes and fees for something I am renting out. Please provide information.

Mary S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.