Sunrise Lodge by Hilton Grand Vacations

Looking to return to Park City at the...

Feb 10, 2022

Looking to return to Park City at the end of February but notice that the Sunrise lift has not been running. How do you get to the Red Pine Gondola lift? Is there a shuttle to and from the based of the gondola (I assume that you can ski back down at the end of the day if you do not miss the trail back)?

Gary S.

Last edited by garys968 on Feb 10, 2022 01:47 PM

Feb 23, 2022

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question but you can just walk to the gondola- it is at the base of canyons village. there is no shuttle to the gondola since that is pedestrian area only (unless construction has changed that). At the end of your ski day, you can either take the gondola back down to the base or ski down to the base area and then walk back to the hotel.

Monica B.
Jul 14, 2022

It's a 5 minute walk, max, to the Red Pine Gondola at base IF Sunrise Lift was not operating. We walked it daily in early 2022 w adult children & 4 grandchildren. My understanding is Vail Resorts has a new CEO, has raised the minimum pay rate for employees to a more competitive rate and should thus see increased # of employees so as to staff all available lifts for the upcoming season! Yea!!!

Beth S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.