Ask RedWeek

Cancelling my posting

Can a person cancel their Red Week posting if they decide to use it? If so, is there a penalty?

Helpful? 0 0

How do I cancel my posting?

cindyg503 wrote:
How do I cancel my posting?

Go to your posted listing and simply deactivate it with a single click on "deactivate". Simple and Easy.

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 22, 2025 12:05 PM

Can I change the dates of my posting as my listing looks like it will not sell. If so, is it complimentary or is there a fee?

richarde439 wrote:
Can I change the dates of my posting as my listing looks like it will not sell. If so, is it complimentary or is there a fee?

I suggest that you use the “contact us” link at the bottom this page to directly ask RedWeek customer service for an answer to your question.

Last edited by ken1193 on Feb 12, 2025 05:27 AM


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions