Ask RedWeek

Cancellation Policy, and When to Post Rental

If using full service with RedWeek: How far ahead is advised to post the rental? AND What is the cancellation policy? Thank you

Helpful? 0 0

In general, we find that six months ahead is the "sweet spot" in which most rentals are booked! As for cancellation policy, the owner is able to choose the cancellation policy for their rentals. RedWeek currently supports these three cancellation options:

Flexible: 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before check-in. No refund thereafter. Moderate: 50% refund if canceled at least 60 days before check-in. No refund thereafter. Strict: No refunds given on cancellations.

An owner may not cancel after an offer is accepted.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at support@redweek.com!

Thank you, much appreciated. As a person who books generally a year out for most of our travel, I assumed farther out was the way to go. Is there any downside to posting it further ahead?

Continuing to check back for an answer to question above...Is there a downside to posting it further ahead?

I have a friend who would like to rent my unit now, can I just not accept the rental agreement?

Hi I rented a timeshare and need to cancel. I was told as renter that is now in my name I can repost it to see if I can rent it so I don’t have to pay 50% fee. How do I do this


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions