Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

PLEASE-PLEASE " HELP " - Marriott SURF Club BUY + RENT STUDIO Side of TWO BEDROOM ????

Feb 11, 2024

If I buy a TWO Bedroom ay Marriott Surf Club on RED WEEK, - Can I go for One week in December and Stay in the big room, and RENT Out the Adjoining STUDIO next door at the SAME time I am there ?? Can I Just POST the STUDIO for RENT on RED WEEK for the SAME time whie I am there? HOW can you do that?

Rick G.
Feb 11, 2024

Hi Rick, you can absolutely rent out just the studio portion! You'll just need to contact Marriott first and have them split the reservation into the one-bedroom you'll occupy and the studio you wish to rent. Once they do so, you'll be able to post the studio portion on RedWeek.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@redweek.com!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 05, 2024

In the postings for RESALES at Marriott SURF CLUB, some say- BUILDING -Unassigned, Varies, or Lighthouse Then for - VIEW ,it will say-OCEANSIDE. I heard that they DON'T assign the building UNTIL you ARRIVE.?? IF they put LIGHTHOUSE, where I want to be, - do you Only have to pick one that says - LIGHTHOUSE-OCEANSIDE? OR, is Anything that says-LIGHTHOUSE, Mean you are buying one in the LIGHTHOUSE building? Oceanside ? IF it says Unassigned, or Varies - But says OCEANSIDE - arew you still getting one in the LIGHTHOUSE Building? PLEASE Help.

Rick G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.