The Greens at Bella Vista Village

any review of this resort?

Nov 06, 2006

we are planning to go to this resort after Christmas, and i am unable to find any reviews of this resort anywhere--- has anybody been here recently? thanks darla

Darla W.
Jan 27, 2007

darlaw11 wrote:
we are planning to go to this resort after Christmas, and i am unable to find any reviews of this resort anywhere--- has anybody been here recently? thanks darla

My wife and I have been going to Bella Vista for the last 10/12 years and have found the resort one of the best we been to. Our daughter lives in Lowell, Ar. and this is ce to all snterally located ite seeing areas. Hope the stay there nis an enjoyable for you as it is for us. We plan on being there during April for the beginning of the Ar. spring. Steve & Maureen Wade

Stephen W.
Nov 24, 2008

I was there in Sept and have been going to Bella Vista since 2003. The Greens are very nice and Greens II are as well, I own a floating week at GII and would consider a week in Greens. People are friendly and the area is great.....Haave a great time

Charlie

Charlie L.
Dec 20, 2008

Hello, We have booked a one-bedroom unit with king bed for May 24, but cannot find any further description of the unit. Do you by chance know of a website for them, or have you stayed in this type of unit before? I see the photos with a Jacuzzi tub, etc, but I don't know what unit they are photos of. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

Melanie

Melanie S.
Dec 20, 2008

melanie480 wrote:
Hello, We have booked a one-bedroom unit with king bed for May 24, but cannot find any further description of the unit. Do you by chance know of a website for them, or have you stayed in this type of unit before? I see the photos with a Jacuzzi tub, etc, but I don't know what unit they are photos of. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

Melanie

Hi Melanie,

The website for this resort is at http://www.escapesvacations.com/resort_BellaVista/

Best of luck!

Marty

Marty F
Dec 20, 2008

Hello Marty,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. This site does give me the information I needed.

We are looking forward to our stay at Bella Vista and exploring the area. It may be the place we move to when we are ready to leave Baja.

Thanks again. Melanie

Melanie S.
May 14, 2013

We are here now. What would you like to know. email me back at ARest4U@aol.com.Thanks

darlaw11 wrote:

Marilyn G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.