Morritt's Tortuga Seaside

Next Owners Meeting?

Jan 11, 2007

Do you know when the next HOA meeting is scheduled? Please share the details, and whether any important topics will be discussed or voted on.

RedWeek
RedWeek.com
Sep 25, 2007

support wrote:
Do you know when the next HOA meeting is scheduled? Please share the details, and whether any important topics will be discussed or voted on.
It is October 25 at the resort and the 2008 MF's and budget will be discussed and board reps will be elected.

Melinda D.

Last edited by melinda150 on Sep 25, 2007 04:55 PM

Oct 05, 2007

received a letter on increases last week and proxies.....increas between $75-115 and special assesment of $200-285 at Tortuga with no reference of difference between Seaside and Tortgua. I have a number of proxies and willing to sign over to someone that will fight for the little man.

Chris S.
Nov 23, 2007

I received the same letter egarding increases. It states that increase in maintenance fees is (amongst others) due to:

The opening of 26 seaside units. Why on earht should I be at all interested in sharing these costs with the developer? He does not share his profits with me.

Increases in Bad debts for delinquent maintenance fees. That is a commercial risk for the developer, not for me. If this continues, I will join these delinquents.

Peter S.
Mar 30, 2008

I agree.....we are so mad!!!this is costing more than just renting......then we could go somewhere else any time we want......I think they want us all to bail out....then they can sell them all over again!!! is there another place we can go to talk about this and complain.....is there another site??? my email is koskisandy@gmail.com feel free to write me.....

peters216 wrote:
I received the same letter egarding increases. It states that increase in maintenance fees is (amongst others) due to:

The opening of 26 seaside units. Why on earht should I be at all interested in sharing these costs with the developer? He does not share his profits with me.

Increases in Bad debts for delinquent maintenance fees. That is a commercial risk for the developer, not for me. If this continues, I will join these delinquents.

Sandy K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.