Cape Winds Resort

Cape Winds Resort

May 15, 2007

Please can anyone help - I have booked a week at Cape Winds and I'm al ittle worried about the reviews I have recently seen - can anyone reassure me please

Thanks

Jane E.

Last edited by janee30 on May 19, 2007 10:24 AM

Dec 11, 2007

absolutely not. this resort ripped me off 43 dollars, saying my party of 5 women, stole a flower arrangement from my condo unit, 26. nov.2-9. does anyone know where it is at? we don't have it. they also lied, because they said that they tore up my credit card number and they didn't. they had it to charge me this ridiculous amount. the girl i spoke to, amy, called us thieves, well , she might as well have. we were also there during a terrible storm and they did not even check to see if any of the guests needed anything. they threw a fit when we asked for clean towels. be sure to check to see if anything is missing from your condo This was the resort in Hyannis, Ma. well, it wasn't exactly a resort.

Judy B.
Nov 26, 2008

I have been an owner at this resort since 1985. I own two weeks. The staff has been nothing but accomodating, prompt, and courteous. The enclosed pool is large and very clean. The grounds are kept in immaculate condition as are the units. Everything is up-to-date. The clubhouse has a large-screen TV and numerous activities. Cape Winds is located close to shopping, restaurants, the beach, Kennedy Compound, Kennedy Memorial, marinas, and a variety of other activities. It is in a quiet location, away from the hustle and bustle of much of Cape Cod. I highly recommend it for purchase, rental, or exchange.

James M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.