Windjammer Condominiums

windjammer condominiums in Ocean Shores, WA

May 16, 2007

I have a n exchange week on hold for 24 hrs on this property in Ocean Shore, WA. Have already checked out the area online and it looks wonderful to me. The travellers are my husband and myself (young and active type grandparents (60"s) and two grandkids 10 & 6. My only trepidation though is that I was only able to find 2 reviews by folks that have stayed here. One was terrible and the other was quite good. If anyone "out there" would like to share their experiences at this resort, I would greatly appreciate it. Have to make by decision by midnight Thursday May 17th. I usually like to stay in Gold Crown type places (don't we all?) but just want to make sure that the rooms are nice and comfy rather than old and dowdy.

Patricia D.
Jun 21, 2007

How was your stay at the Windjammer in Ocean Shores, WA? We are planning on going this Sunday as it was all we could find in the state on short notice. Thanks

Paul M.
Feb 18, 2009

We have a week planned but as the others have said it would be nice to see what the inside of the rooms look like. If you could post the inside of this resort it would be nice. The picture is to far awsy to even tell what the resort even looks like. Please post picks of the inside would be really nice. Thanks Barb

Barb B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.