Marriott's Grande Vista

Gold, Silver & Platinum

Jan 24, 2008

Could somebody educate me on what the differences are between Gold, Silver and Platinum weeks? Also how hard is ti to trade out the Granda Vista for beach locations in FLA or South Carolina?

T.j. W.
Feb 26, 2008

tjw2 wrote:
Could somebody educate me on what the differences are between Gold, Silver and Platinum weeks? Also how hard is ti to trade out the Granda Vista for beach locations in FLA or South Carolina?
The colors correlate to the season your week is available to exchange. E.g. we have a week in PC Beach, Fl that is Platinum. We can exchange any week but the week of July 4th, which is reserved for Platinum plus. Our week in Myrtle is a silver and is only available the cooler months of Sept.-Feb. We have always used it in late Sept. or early Oct. The Florida club is easy to trade. You can trade off of your Marriott page after checking availability at your desired Marriott location. Outside Florida you need to bank it with Interval. They charge $89 per year membership, $89 when you bank it and $89 when you exchange it. We have been after Marriott to have an exchange just for Marriott owners worldwide with priority so we would never have to deal with Interval. I have heard for a year or so that they are working on it. Margit and Eric

C.Eric W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.