Marriott's Aruba Surf Club

If we have a two bedroom through Interval as exchange, can we lock off the unit?

Apr 02, 2009

My husband and I have a two bedroom through an exchange from Interval International and we would like to take another couple with us, but we don't know them very well and we would like to have our privacy. Does anyone know if we can lock off the unit at check in, so that the other couple gets separate keys, separate billing, etc? They would use the studio side. We have done this before with Royal Resorts in Cancun. I know the units are lock offs, but would they let us do a lock off if we are not the owners but we get the unit through Interval? Thanks everyone for help.

Adriana P.
Apr 03, 2009

Yes, you can lock off the studio portion of the 2 bedroom. At check in, the other couple will get their own keys and give a credit card to have on file for any charges they will have for the week. Even though you are not the owners, I do not see why it would be an issue. It's not like you are going to charge for the studio portion of the rental.

Andrew P.
Apr 03, 2009

Thank you, that sounds good!

Adriana P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.