Peregrine Townhomes at San Luis Pass

Anyone been to Peregrine Townhones at San Luis Pass RECENTLY?

Jun 01, 2011

We are planning a vacation to this resort and are concerned about the lack of information. Can anyone tell us about the units outside the basic required furnishings? Such as - does this complex have cable/satellite? Do they have DVD's in units? Do Air conditioners work well? When they say TWO flights of stairs to enter unit - we thought we read there is one flight of 16 stairs from the ground parking level. Another flight of stairs in the unit to bedroom. As a handicapped person this all sounds quite challenging!!! I can handle one flight of stairs with crutches but ??? Please help fill this info out. Are these units clean? Haven't heard anyone speak to basic cleanliness. Thank you in advance for any any answers you can provide. Also, can you really reach Galveston in 30 minutes. Sounds like this is in the middle of no where - OK for some but we have several young children and they can only handle so much sun. Thanks again!

T C.
Jun 01, 2011

tc139 wrote:
We are planning a vacation to this resort and are concerned about the lack of information. Can anyone tell us about the units outside the basic required furnishings? Such as - does this complex have cable/satellite? Do they have DVD's in units? Do Air conditioners work well? When they say TWO flights of stairs to enter unit - we thought we read there is one flight of 16 stairs from the ground parking level. Another flight of stairs in the unit to bedroom. As a handicapped person this all sounds quite challenging!!! I can handle one flight of stairs with crutches but ??? Please help fill this info out. Are these units clean? Haven't heard anyone speak to basic cleanliness. Thank you in advance for any any answers you can provide. Also, can you really reach Galveston in 30 minutes. Sounds like this is in the middle of no where - OK for some but we have several young children and they can only handle so much sun. Thanks again!

This resort or forum doesn't seem to have a lot of traffic so I'm not sure you will get any of your questions answered. The resort's main website is at http://peregrineresort.net/public/home.php. The resort's phone number is (979)-239-1515. They may be able to help answer most of your questions.

Best of luck!

Marty

Marty F
Jul 14, 2011

We have had a timeshare here for years and it is just wonderful. We wish we could find an adjoining week so we could stay for two weeks in a row. It is peaceful and quiet, we always feel safe. Management has been the same for years and years and they are special. Not fancy, clean, nice well accomodated. If you want to party, probably not the place for you. It is a great family vacation spot and the salt water pool is wonderful. We don't get in the Gulf anywhere due to jelly fish, sharks and the undertwo, but enjoy the birds, the waves and wonderful breeze.

Mary S.
Nov 07, 2011

We have owned here for years as well......We have been twice since the resort reopened Oct 2010..wonderful place. They are well appointed units, clean......managment is top notch. There is also another website you could look at for some great pictures and information..

http://www.peregrinetownhomes.webs.com/

Take a look at the links page...there is plenty to do in Galveston...but at the resort you have the pool the beach and the waves...........DVD player in units with cable TV....free wifi in units...should you have any other questions feel free to email me...ARest4u@aol.com..

Marilyn G.

Last edited by marilyna18 on Nov 07, 2011 02:38 AM

Apr 14, 2012

I was staying at this resort the day marilyna18 above wrote her reply. We own a unit for the third week of September but had traded for the week begining on 7 Nov,11 to attend the Lone Star Rally in Gaveston. This is an Awsome resort, even during the cooler weather of November. I agree that it is one of the most peaceful places I have vacationed, and I have literally been all over the world. There are many places to go and explore within 15 minutes and for only a few minutes more, you'll make it to Galveston. Lots of things to see and do there. We enjoyed the staff of the resort very much! We also enjoyed walking on the beach, bar-b-queuing and visiting all the local resturants and other businesses. We are trying now to go there for just a weekend this spring/summer. We can't wait till our regular week in September. We are also trying to get our friends and family to buy adjoining weeks to ours so we can all stay longer....... We would recommend this Great Resort to all!!

Rich R.
Jun 06, 2013

Which week is it you own there..we just got another one there it's week 38 ..if it's the same week let me know, we can get together..we are headed there in just another week..can't wait!! Love our little piece of PARADISE!

Marilyn G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.