Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France

Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France

Jul 09, 2008

I have a week in June 2009 confirmed at this resort with my daughter and grandaughters (10 & 12). Has anyone stayed there recently? What was your experience with the property, commuting to Paris, etc..? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks! DD

Marilyn S.
Jul 12, 2008

You can find some info from the reviews of the tripadvisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187144-d282519-Reviews-Marriott_Village_d_Ile_de_France-Ile_de_France.html . Specially the first review is helpful. We have not yet stayed there, but we are waiting for next October, when we have confirmed a week there.

Timo T.
Oct 22, 2008

Whilst not an owner at Village d'lle-de-France we have stayed here twice and have really liked the location to the surrounding areas. We have always driven from UK and against advise from locals have always driven into centre of Paris, with my SatNav, and have found it really easy, but then I have driven around London all my life!!! Parking was never an issue and once parked the metro is easy, quick and fairly cheap as well. The other benefit of having a car is the really good selection of fantastic French and international restaurants nearby other then at Disney that are expensive and not that really good. We found some gastronomic temples in some of the surrounding villages that Marriott's will recommend that were unbelievable and great value for money. Enjoy!

Stephen D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.